Family donates hundreds of anti-choking devices after Christmas gift saves man’s life
A family in Lowell, Massachusetts, had a close call last Christmas when a family member choking on their dinner was saved by a present sitting under the tree. Now, they are paying it forward by donating more than 200 LifeVac anti-choking devices to local schools. “I knew right away when I handed over the anti-choking device on Christmas, I was…
Had no idea these existed. Cool.
Source: Not All News is Bad!
Link: Read More