10 things that made us smile this week
It’s a very special week indeed. Because not one, but two joy-inducing horses we made our round-up of things that brought a smile to our face. Giddy-up!
Not just that, but positive entertainment news, a misunderstanding that becomes comedy gold and some hilariously relatable parenting content also made the list. Every week your friends at Upworthy share moments just like these in hope that one—or all—might make your day a little brighter.
Check out these gems below.
1. Special therapy ponies bring loving companionship to elderly people in care homes
Sarah Woodland and her team of Dinky Ponies travel to care homes, schools, hospitals and more to offer some heartfelt equine joy. And just watching sweet interaction like the one above shows how magical their work is.
2. Man and his golden retriever have too much fun filming a home decorating prank video
Is it silly? Absolutely. But gotta hand it to the meticulous attention to detail in this one. Seeing little golden retriever paws typing away on a laptop and doing some hammering is so satisfying.
3. Woman makes silly faces at her sister’s doorbell camera…then realizes she’s at the wrong house.
Where would we be without a little doorbell cam comedy? This priceless reaction had other folks feeling second hand embarrassment.
4. New “Inside Out” trailer promises new emotions!
“Inside Out 2,” the sequel to the 2015 hit Pixar movie, has released its official trailer, revealing that Riley’s now teenage mind will be welcoming in a new emotion—Anxiety! And judging by a very quick clip at the end of the trailer, viewers might be meeting Envy, Embarrassment, and Ennui as well.
5. Mom’s “You Are Such a Good Dad” song is a catchy anthem for default parents everywhere
At this point, most of us are probably all too aware with the pitfalls of parental expectation between moms and dads. However, this song pokes fun in a truly lighthearted way. And the song is undeniably catchy.
6. Cat photobombs engagement video…because why not?
Look, he can’t help being curious, okay?
7. Hollywood’s longest actor strikes in history comes to a close
After four months, Hollywood actor’s union SAG-AFTRA agreed to a tentative deal with major studios. Meaning more fair pay, and more programs we love.
8. Preschoolers use paint to decorate their teacher’s white dress. It becomes a work of art.
Ms. Katie gave her preschoolers a fun project, and ended up with a surprisingly beautiful rainbow dress she plans to wear for the rest of the school year.
9. Just a girl making snow angel with her horse. Enjoy.
Okay, adding “making snow angels with a horse” onto my bucket list.
10. Little girl with alopecia gets custom-made wig for free
The wig was provided by Lusta Hair through their Children’s Project, which provides free wigs for kids and teens with hair loss. Hearing this little girl say “that’s my hair!” makes it clear why this kind of offering is so important.
If you enjoyed this post and want to see more like it in your inbox, subscribe to our free email newsletter, The Upworthiest, here.
Link: Read More